Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Digital Spray Mist (Convention Display Project)

A few of you may have seen this layout on display at Stampin' Up!'s convention last week. I was honored to get to create some samples in MDS for the display boards there. Trying to create my best artwork always pushes me creatively, and I love the results. This was my favorite layout of all the ones I made. It features a picture I took of my beautiful niece Addison last fall.


You may recognize the technique as one I used before on this layout. I called the tutorial "masking" before, but I think I would actually call it "how to recreate the look of spray mist on your digital layouts" because that's really what it is. Here's the video again in case you missed it last time:



If you liked learning this technique, you may want to sign up for my online class where you will learn many more like this!

Supplies used:

1 comment:

  1. Erica - that is sooo cool! I love how you always come up with new techniques. it pushes me to find new ways to use MDS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...